If you wish to participate in APrIGF at physical hubs in your local area, please contact the hub organizers as listed below.
Venue: DAV College Amritsar, Punjab, India
Department Name: Post Graduate Department of Computer Science and IT
City: Amritsar, Punjab, India
- Prof. Vikram Sharma, Head, Department of Computer Science and IT (+91-9876074671)
- Prof. Kapil Goyal, Associate Professor, Computer Science & Alumni Fellow, APSIG (+91-9872079202)
- Prof. Preete Kamra, Assistant professor and Fellow, VSIG (+91-9876671020)
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Venue: FTCCI – Federation of Telangana Chambers of Commerce and Industry
City: Hyderabad, India
Organizer: ISOC India Hyderabad Chapter & Federation of Telangana Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- President: K Mohan Raidu (+91-9985033566)
- Secretary: Bala Prasad (+91-9295081188)
- Email: [email protected]
Please note that local hubs are self-organized and self-supported face-to-face meetings which will be connected to APrIGF virtually. Hubs are solely responsible for their own operations, safety and security on-site, including taking precautionary measures according to their local regulations, requirements and policies in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please consider your local circumstances before attending any face-to-face meeting, and any such attendance will be at your own risk. All APrIGF sessions will be free to attend online and we encourage virtual attendance.
Please see the agenda for further details on how to join sessions online.