Start Date: 16 Sep 2022
End Date: 22 Sep 2022 (23:59 UTC)
Elections positions will be announced after nomination period
VICE-CHAIR POSITION (2022-2024)
Name: Mr. Shreedeep Rayamajhi bio Nepal
Title: Ict4D consultant, Rayznews
Name: Mr. Ashirwad Tripathy bio Nepal
Title: President, Educating Nepal
Elections Committee for 2022
- Mr. Mohammad Abdul Haque Anu, Bangladesh (Civil Society)
- Ms. Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Australia (Civil Society)
- Mr. Milan Raj Nepali, Nepal (Civil Society)
Eligible Voting Members for 2022
Eligible voting members to be announced shortly.
(Please refer to the Election Procedure for the criteria)
Babu Ram RYAL
Yik Chan CHIN
Eun Chang CHOI
Phyo Thiri LWIN
Milan Raj NEPALI
Allen P ALEX
Shah Zahidur RAHMAN
Dr. Muhammad SHABBIR
Mohammad Kawsar UDDIN
ahmad zia YOUSUFI
Voting Rules and Procedure:
- Each eligible voting member will have ONE vote for EACH position and there will not be any proxy votes.
- Candidates are not allowed to vote for the respective position which they are running for.
- Eligible voting members will receive individual voting credentials for the online voting platform via email at the start of the voting period.
- Any eligible voting members listed above who do not receive any login credentials by 1 Sep (15 Sep for re-election), should contact the secretariat as soon as possible.
- The election result will be announced by the Election Committee within 48 working hours after the voting period closing.
For any enquiries, please contact the Election Committee at [email protected].
– last updated 9 Sep 2022